Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My world is in Your hand.
*
A good game of badminton today.
Finally, perpsired like nobody's business.
HAHA.
My healthy life regime remember?
heh.
*
Managed to share quite abit with a friend.
Updating about what's been like for me in the past two days.
& yup, it feels really good to hear someone telling you that you've matured alot.
Well, it was a real great deal of an encouragement to me actually.
I know now, I really gotta put what i know into actions,
start picking myself up.
Rebuilding my confidence,
Etc.
Am I going to give it a shot again?
Now, i can say no. But well, in time to come,
perhaps?

*
Nice time spent at CU with Nicole Renee Baby Kok & Daddy.
Well, really miss the good ol' sec school days too.
It was a really fun crapping, and making of kok..
bringing up the old scandal of kok & baby.
Yup!
But, nxt time gotta be better..
must get DOUGH, dough ah dough,
and the rest like lam, adrian, jeremy, kendrik etc.
:D
*
Mount Faber tonight.
Pretty excited.
I thought it'll do a good place for me for this season.
I'm in need of such serenity and tranquility.

*

Deep down my heart,
I know,
He is still God.
He is real.
& I guess, I'm ready to take up my cross from where I've put it down.

Go cal.

*

All the best to the rest who're still having ur papers.

*

Diona, this update is for you.
Miss you girl.. been really long since i heard from you.
This sunday, i'll reserve my evening for you.
Be touched man. :)
*

What is saturday going to be like...?