Sunday, March 01, 2009

I'd be lying if I say I'm fine with it.
I'd be lying if I say I've gotten over it.



Come on cal.
Brace yourself together.
(MN, i used the right word this time round!)


*


Bimbotic moment of Renee Isabelle Tan Hui Ting:

Scene: MRT train during peak hour, super squeezy, everyone standing so close so close to each other.


R: *Breathes in*
R: "Smells like Macdonald!"

Me: *Breathes in, then kept really silent.*
R: *Breathes in again, pauses, stared at me.*
Both: *BURST OUT INTO LAUGHTER!*
Both: *Can't stop laughing, and kept laughing really loud.*


Stepped out of the train..

Both: *Still laughing really loudly!*
Me: "Smell of fart la! What macdonald seh!"
R: "Ya! I realise it after i breathe in a second time! HAHAHAHHAHAhahhahahaHAHA*

Me, MN, R: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAA!"

This bimbo ah, can mistook the smell of a person's fart for Mac?!
Sighs. Bimbo means bimbo.
Somemore, she spoke so loudly in the train.
-.-
But we 3 had a good laugh huh.


*


Ada was so sweet.
She gave me a lovely small card.
(:


I'll be fine.


*


DONUT, see you tmr (:
Don't too excited till you can't sleep tonight. hehe.