

I was in my room worshipping when I noticed a pair of feelers looking at me out of nowhere.
Above my curtains..
I looked up.
Guess what I saw.
Above my curtains..
I looked up.
Guess what I saw.
-.-
A Grasshopper man.
It had pretty cute long feelers and it was like staring at me.
A shock of my life man.
But at least I was able to calm myself down before placing down my guitar gently,
running out of the room screaming for my daddy and my brother.
Carlisle came in and being the typical me, I let him have a chance to show off hisMANLINESS. I gave him a chance to show his glory. :/
I stood outside the room while watching him catch that grashopper.
It was really funny when he screamed and asked for tissue paper when the grasshopper clung onto his long pants.
WHAT A SIGHT i thought.
It HOPPED out of my room and to the wall above my piano.
I'm not scared. So brave. I was frightened out of my wits.
Finally caught it and placed it in a container.
Woah, it looked really beautiful but disgusting. What a contradict.
But it was really strong. Trust me.
Not a stunt to be played at home man.


K thats all.
Just to update a little.
It's the holidays.
Idk why, but for a moment i felt like "crap. its hols. how boring."
BUT, yeah, i'm going to use these two months to really rest before a new year in school.
Rest=have all the fun in the world i can have, and to course do what I needa do.
It had pretty cute long feelers and it was like staring at me.
A shock of my life man.
But at least I was able to calm myself down before placing down my guitar gently,
running out of the room screaming for my daddy and my brother.
Carlisle came in and being the typical me, I let him have a chance to show off his
I stood outside the room while watching him catch that grashopper.
It was really funny when he screamed and asked for tissue paper when the grasshopper clung onto his long pants.
WHAT A SIGHT i thought.
It HOPPED out of my room and to the wall above my piano.
Finally caught it and placed it in a container.
Woah, it looked really beautiful but disgusting. What a contradict.
But it was really strong. Trust me.
Not a stunt to be played at home man.


K thats all.
Just to update a little.
It's the holidays.
Idk why, but for a moment i felt like "crap. its hols. how boring."
BUT, yeah, i'm going to use these two months to really rest before a new year in school.
Rest=have all the fun in the world i can have, and to course do what I needa do.
A couple of things that i wana do.
Of which, pinic with oikos girls that i'm so gonna plan.
Time to really have some outings.
Of which, pinic with oikos girls that i'm so gonna plan.
Time to really have some outings.
Oh, and I'm going to do cross-stitching.
It's been really years since i've been doing it.
At the same time start my healthy life regime.
LOL. What else but to start my healty sports life again.
The song "Always" has been looping on my lappy since morning.
It'll do a good lullaby. Try it if you can't sleep.
It's been really years since i've been doing it.
At the same time start my healthy life regime.
LOL. What else but to start my healty sports life again.
The song "Always" has been looping on my lappy since morning.
It'll do a good lullaby. Try it if you can't sleep.
time to go.
Bye world.
Bye world.
Can I feel You in the rain
Abandon all I am to have You capture me again.
Abandon all I am to have You capture me again.