
This world lacks love.
This world lacks compassion.
We are supposed to be the one showing the world what love and compassion really is.
But are we doing what we are supposed to be doing now?
I was greatly frustrated by this scene I saw on the bus.
Yes, it's just some another common thing that we'll see.
[ask me if you want to know what it is.]
But, I don't know why I was so disturbed by it.
It showed me how this world really lack of compassion and love for others.
Many are just so self-centered.
We care for nobody else but ourselves.This broken world. That needs nothing else but God's love.
In my own opinion,
no doubts there were times when I really feel like giving up my walk with God.
But yeap, I'll think twice.
Why even start if you end up choosing to give up?
You're just wasting your own time I feel.
Haha.
On a lighter note,
drumming at wq's house with ws!
Wahhh. I didn't know there's so much to learn man.
Something really funny took place.
I realise i'm getting dumber each day. -.-
I was hitting on the snare drum very very gently for fear it'll disturb others.
And for don't know what reason, I began to whisper really slowly and softly to ws.
Instead of talking la! Like, -.-
Okay, if you get what I meant.
It was really stupid and dumb. Yet funny. hahaha.
See, though I'm really dumb at times, but it liftens up the atmosphere la.
Must thank me man! HAHAHAHA.
That's all folks.
I'm going to burn midnight oil today!
:D