“My precious daughter,
Come come. I’m here I’m here!
Don’t look to your left to your right.
Don’t walk towards your friends.
Don't go anywhere else.
I want you to come,
not anywhere else.
Come to Me stand right beside me.
I am here for you my daughter.”
But many a times we just simply forgot the voice that’s calling out to us.
We choose to look to people who will disappoint us time and time again.
We choose to look to people who will just hurt us.
We choose to go to all other solutions except for Him.
We're too focused in trying to find all ways to solve our problems,
or perhaps even run away and hide.
We refuse to run to our fortress our shelter.
We let ourselves run into the wilderness, only to find ourselves lost and we question,
"Why did God allow us to go through that?"
What we didn't realise was that we brought all these upon ourselves.
We choose to defy, to disobey, and let our hearts run wild.
We are bringing hurts upon ourselves, bringing destruction.
I know that, but, I find it so hard to apply it too.
I know that being by God's side, I'm safe.
Aren’t we dumb seriously?
okay bye people.
I'm heading out for dinner.
Meeting up dearie.
HOHO.
Bye.