Thursday, August 14, 2008

I saw him ytd @ Mac.
Well, not the first time actually.

My heart literally sank.
Well, those who knows why understands.
Sighs.


How time flies.
It's been two years man.
Can't believe it.


Waiseng (: Two years back, our first photo if i rmb clearly.
The Gays. Taken way back, probably three wks ago.
They were challenging kok not to talk actually.
The what device huh? HAHAHA!


This's.. Just ytd. LOOK AT HOW ZILIAN SHE IS MAN. -.-


I know I should be studying.
But, oh well. Break. haha.
This is like my avenue to relieve stress.
I can't really concentrate anyway..
Thoughts bombarding.
Fears within.
I just can't seems to have relax.
I am really tensed up.
Even when I'm sleeping.. Zzz.
I just can't rest at ease.
I just am so filled with anxieties.
My heart my mind... no peace.
For consecutively four nights I haven't been having good rest too.
As in, I have been having weird dreams for four nights alr.
No, they weren't nightmares.
But nothing I like either..
And even when I'm sleeping, those thoughts are running thru my mind.
I am consumed with worries.
Though I know by worrying i can't change anything.
But, haha.
Oh well, please pray for me.
I really want to have peace within. I want to be able to relax. Lol.

Yanto smsed me at 6:44am saying that he dreamt of me last night.
Know what? I was thinking of him last night too!
I was talking to wq n ws about him last night!
Uh huh. An open door again?
hehe.

Had a talk with one of my girls last night till 3 am plus.
Really good talk i guess.
At least I know much more now. hehe.

God, break that rock heart! Break that hard outer layer that's been formed!