Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm back jogging!
Well, I didn't spend two and a half jogging la duh.
I jogged halfway then walked,
popped by huiting's area and caught up with her.
Talked, drank two bottles of orange juice. -.-
Bus home, then walk again.

My legs are dying.

They're strengthless now..

See la calista, you lazy bum.
Don't want exercise regularly la.
Serves you right. -.-

Some convo w some people ytd..

Walking to interchange to meet suz to sign the pathetic cover sheet for project.
Suz: "You know just now i saw you walking here, you look like gangster. Very scary leh.."
Me : "O.O!!! WHAT?! I LOOK GANGSTER? THE WAY I WALK?! -.- "
Oh man, seriously eh, I relaly walk like gangster ah? oh man.. ):

While studying at buddy w shun & grace,
Shun: "If I am a guy i will surely send a girl home at night too la!"
Shun: *pauses for a moment*
Shun: "Eh, why did I say IF i am a guy huh?"
All 3 of us broke into laughter! LOL.

While playing pool w the same people,
Me: tip-toeing and applying the chalk to the cue."
Shun: "ehh, you ah. why you don't tilt the cue and do it, instead of tiptoeing."
Me: "eh, ya hor! hahahaha."

Another game,
Grace: Getting ready, aiming nicely at the ball, trying to "shoot" the ball w the cue.
End up she miss it and she almost "shoot" her own face! HAHAHA.

After the game,
Shun: "You are good."
Me: "What? Me? I am good? Really?!?! Hehehehehehe!"
HEHE. SEEEEE, I'M GOOD LA!

While chatting w Renee just now,
Renee: "We going KL next week."
Me: "Which days?"
Renee: "Monday to friday."
Me: "WHAT?! WHAT?! YOU ALL GOING TO THROW ME ALONE HERE?! MY EXAMS JUST OVER LEH!! ):"
You two very good. leave me alone here in sg. Evan, wo men xiang yi wei ming le.