Sunday, August 17, 2008

DREAMS.

Is it normal to dream every single night without fail?
And in every dream you see people who you know, or maybe you dreamt of him or her just after a conversation with 'em, or maybe one you thought of casually throughout the day, or had an interaction with 'em.
I don't know. For this entire week, everyday without fail I'll have dreams.
But the funny thing is I could remember them, and who were in it.
It kinda sucks actually if u think it is fun.
There were twice when I really hated it.
And last night, I woke up in a shock, feeling all hot and sweaty.
-.-
Diona told me that she heard from somewhere that when we dream, we actually ain't resting our minds too. We're still at work mentally, though we're resting physically.
Does that explain why I'm so tired this entire week?
Adding on that unrest within me.

Is it normal?
I'm kind of worried that it ain't actually.. Lol.
Tmr's PPCM paper.
I'm totally at lost as in how to study for this module.
I realise how lost i am.
And till now, i haven't memorise a single thing.
I only have tonight to study.. for my whole aftnn was taken up by work.
I feel so stupid. God, I need Your wisdom!
I can't do this alone I know. I need Him, my source of strength.
Calista, push on.