Monday, July 21, 2008

What can I say about today?

Teaching went on smoothly for me.
Well, it was fun actually. (:
Yet really tiring as I lacked sleep. hehe.

Was on 143 otw to vivo to meet ht&wq.
I found a great place to be alone.
Teban Gardens. (:
HAHA.
Ya'll know,
the sky was so beautiful that I can't help but exclaiming God's beauty.
Really, it was such a breathtaking scenery i tell you.
And yeah, I really agree with my observation :
The sky these few wks have been really really exceptionally beautiful.
Not that they're not nice in the past or what, but it's exceptionally beautiful, much beautiful than before.

Well, God's so good to us.

Lift up your eyes,
Look up to God,
there's always something
amazing for you to see,
no matter how dark your life may seems to be.

Anyways,
so yeah. I was a lil pissed off aft tt when I reached vivo.
I just really am beginning to dread having to wait for people or being ps by people.
Oh well.
But yeah, after that was much better.

Slacked at coffeebean,
Makansutra,
DEMPSEY HILL - Ben&Jerry's!!!
& this shop that sells organic food,
REALLY FASCINATING MAN!!!!!!
Phenomenal!!!
[ Oh look. New vocab word. Taught by someone long ago. haha! ]
Thanks brother for bringing us there man!
Really had a great time chilling out there!
It's my first time to dempsey hill, and what can I say?
That place is AMAZING.
I simply love it.
Feels so.. great? haha.
In addition to the beautiful night sky. (:

I really did enjoy myself.
A night of sincerity. A time where many things are made known to me.
And yeah, words that encouraged me alot.
I mean,
I came to find one who I can count on and rely on, even if many close ones hurt me.
For the sincerity is there.
Wanting to be so true to everyone.
I don't know.
Yepp. :D
Awesome.


I'm counting on God today,
not on myself nor people.
HIM. MY GOD, JESUS CHRIST.

& i set out my list of principles and expectations to come today.

The moon's round. Look people!
Take time off to really enjoy the sky that God has created for us man.
hehehehe.

Last night, the night was so pretty.
I mean, the sky. HAHA.
It was almost cloudless, and yeah, the moon so round, brightly shining,
and the rays given off surrounding it,
simply, BEAUTIFUL.
what other words can I use? Lol..