Sunday, July 20, 2008


"If Death could not even hold me down, what else is there that is too big that I cannot handle? I'm in control. I can handle this."

There's freedom in the Name of Jesus,
There's freedom in Christ.
He died to set me free.
I'm bought with a price.
I'm no longer bounded by it, no longer I have to be affected by it.
For Christ has set me free.
I am free i am free!

Yes, lead me out of my troubles Lord.

Focus on God, and not on the troubles.
I want to stop wasting anymore time.
Time waits for no one.
Grab hold of every minute calista.

Come on Calista, Have faith in God!

& yeah,
the talk with Bro Gideon last night after dinner was really nice. (:
I didn't know I'll be able to share with him so much,
and what exactly is going on and such.
Ooh, of course, with good advices in return.
Though it was quite tough for me to open up at first,
but, i believe, it's worth it too.
Hehe.
Thanks B. Gideon!
:D