Monday, July 21, 2008


HAHAHA. A lil insight.
This pic ain't clear.
Must wait for Renee to upload.
It's MERLIONSTER btw.
6 scooooops of B&J! HOHOHO.
Today, another draining day.
So sleepy.
& i was playing games throughout the one hr IT Lect.
Tried that game evan intro. Worldshardestgame.
ARGH. so frustrating la that game. -.-
i can't get through lvl 4 :X

>Z.Sen: haha. i'm fine already. thanks (:
>Romama: NO LOR. what money face your head la. Look at my cute lil innocent face :D
[i can see eggs coming alr. =x]
>MAMA: Lol. why still give me sad face? Come my blog must happy leh. :X
>Peishan: HAHAHA. i bet u long time no come here liao lor. hahaha. see you again on saturdays!
>Faith: Finally finally finally, you didn't come here to hey only. haha. thanks anw! mudpie soon.
>Wq: hahaha. it's okay la. well, i guess i was a lil impatient ytd. cos i'm tired too. haha! and, i'm like trying
to find the word 'lest' in my blog leh. where did i use it? & of cos i use it correctly la! my ang moh isn't that
bad until CMI de hor. haha.
>Michelle: hahaha. finally i see u here. glad that it encouraged you! :D

True friends.
I wonder if it's just my friends or is it just me.
I listed down my expectations of a true friend to me.
And I realise, no one will ever be able to fulfill every single expectation.
So far, only Jesus met them all.

But at times, I'm just so disappointed with friends,
and often was played out by them,
& having them breaking promises time and time again,
and not acting according to what they say,
that i no longer am able to differentiate who's real, who's not.
Well, but afterall, i guess all that has happened really helped me to sort out.
I know, who I really can depend on, who's really sincere, and who's just making use of me.
Who's taking me for granted, who's hurting me and such, and who really treasure me.
Well..

I do agree.. with much thoughts.
Nonchristians do make a better friend than a christian.
I do agree, i do.
Yes, apart from us having different values.

Many fellow believers simply have hurt me so many times,
that i really find it so hard to..
I'm in the stage of Trust VS Mistrust.
HAHA.

But I saw this at Dawn Yang's blog:
[www.dawnyang.com]
p.s To the persistant someone who keeps writing that I am not fit to be a Christian and I should not mention God. Well, just as the ill will go to a doctor, the more sick you think I am, all the more I will seek Jesus to become better. I know I am not perfect, I am a sinner and I need Him.

Matthew 9:9-13
As Jesus passed on from there, he saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he rose and followed him. And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

If you think I am disgusting and undeserving, well the good news is - that's precisely the reason why He came down to save me and love me. He came, so that the lost may be found. I don't believe Christians would look down our noses, with an air of smug superiority, at those they deem unrighteous. We recognize everyone of us, we are all sinners. We realize that the only reason we are anybody or anything is by the mercy and grace of God.

Well, I thought what she said is really true though.
[though i do not agree of what she's doing currently la.]
& i'm reminded of what b.andrew shared before,
That in this christian community, it consists of imperfect people coming together who are trying to be perfect in God's love.

Well, there're many thoughts in my mind right now.
I need to go sort them out.

Goodbye world.