Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Search for the light. -by reality dreams.


Anyway, i'm going to take a break from my blogging life.
It's a much needed break anyway.
I do not want to end up always running to www.blogger.com whenever i'm facing problems,
expressing all that I'm feeling here.
I do not want to end up coming to just another medium.
I know very clearly that if i were to just express out here, I'll definitely feel much better.
But the problem will still be there, because when i feel better, I won't get down to the root of the problem and solve it. And hence, it'll always be there.

I know who I've got to run to whenever i'm faced with troubles,
whenever I'm happy, I'm down, I'm angry, I'm hurt etc.
Until I cultivate that, I'll be back.


Oh well, but i might just return here now and then to post up photos or whatsoever la. haha.



Till then.