Monday, August 04, 2008

JUMP JUMP JUMP.
It's been a really crazy week.
Yeah. Crazy.
Time is moving so fast that I almost can't catch my breath.
So many things've been happening.
Good and bad.
Problems upon problems.
But, God never fail to show up.
God's the solution.
These little problems, I'm not going to let it affect me.
Maybe, a lil. That tiny weeny bit.
I've got better things to be bothered with at the moment.
I've found greater joy in serving God.
I've much more important matters to see to,
to focus on yeah.
No more of myself. But God.
No more of myself. But the people around me.
It may get very discouraging,
but the more I'll be determined to stand firm.
The more I'll persist on.
Until I see something happen.
I don't believe that that's the end for 'em.
I believe, I believe, God'll definitely do sth about it too.
I've got so much more to learn.
I believe God's moving too.
God will never leave us in the lurch at all.
He wouldn't bear to.
I really don't know what else to say,
but, how awesome my God really is.
Anw, thanks for that supper last night.
Though such things happened again last night,
but I don't want to be bothered by it again.
No. No, NONONO.
Because, like I said, people's welfare are more impt than mine.
I can't help if I'm not doing well myself.
Anyway tears have dried up.
Time to move on too.
Idk, but you may treat me the way you do.
But, I treasure friendship alot this I can assure.
And that's not going to stop me from caring, from loving[siblings],
from even talking to you. Yep.
OH, and things cleared last night.
That added on another reason why I should feel joyful.
God's help finally arrive, and in His perfect timing.
I used to be always asking God, "deliever me. Lord, why haven't You showed up? Why haven't Your help arrive?"
Now, or shld i say ytd,
it's the time.
One thing i'll nvr forget telling renee:
no matter how bleak things may seems,
and it seems like God ain't there, why He's not helping.
The fact is, God's help will definitely arrive [if we con't trusting],
no matter how late it may seems, no matter how lil time is left,
even if it's the last min, GOD WILL SHOW UP.
in His perfect timing :D
& true enough, in His perfect timing, last night
(:
Till now, i can't believe myself what had taken place last night.
and even today.
And is this what it means when it says Honor Him and He'll honor us back?
I really don't know what to say about God.
Simply indescribable.
My awesome God.
Love, Joy, they too, can be so overwhelming to outweigh all negative feelings.
how can i forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNATHAN. (: