Thursday, July 24, 2008

I still love this sight alot.
Queenie.
That's DempseyHill's B&J's!!!!!!!!! Nice right their stage?
OUR 6 SCOOP MERLIONSTER :D



Look at this! so funny. HAHAHAHA.

Nice evening :D [or is it night? :X]


I'm abused.. :X
Beautiful clouds.
& the super bright+round+big moon!
& tt's why i said i needed a camera.
My phone's camera really CMI. :X


& i still want to get my keyboard..
& i want continue..
well. if u know me well, u know what it is. (:


Oh anyway,
Dark Knight is really a good movie.

Don't we agree that satan is very much like the joker?
One who likes to play with people's mind/heart,
and one who's very scheming,
one who likes to make the righteous fall.

Oh well, the movie's still ringing in my head.
Lol. I almost can't take it while watching.
Too heart throbbing. :X

I'm really worn out.
Physically and mentally.
I need strength.
I need motivation to study.
Encouragements.

I really feel i'm not up to it.
I don't think i'm able to do it..
Rah.

Dough, I love you girl.
Anytime, sms me or call me.
Feel free to ask me out.
Even if its midnight. HAHA.


Time for rest.
Bye.

PUSH ON EVERYONE!