One thing that I remember sister jean telling me.
We do not only forgive when someone offended us and when we're really angry with them.
But, we also need to forgive when one hurt us deeply.
I do understand it's really hard to forgive one who hurt us deeply,
especially one who's so dear to you.
For I've been through that, which I believe, everyone else goes through that too.
Yet at times, we find it so hard to love the one who hurt us.
We might have forgiven them, but how about loving them?
That's when God's love comes in.
We ask God to show us how to love them again.
We love them with God's love, not ours.
For God's perfect love is overflowing.
There'll never be a time when His love is not enough.
God's love covers all sins.
God's love covers all mistakes.
God's love covers all weaknesses.
God's love covers all.