HOME.
Yes, I'm aware of the love from my dad.
I'm aware of how much he loves me.
Yes, sermon really spoke to me so much,
speaking right into my heart.
I've been too caught up with the things and words that dad did/said that hurt me,
all the negative things, that i overlooked the positive things, the things he actually did for me all these years, having to support the family alone.
He's still the same, never expressing out his love in words for me,
but in actions. Indirect actions. That i have to read in depth.
& he really knows me the best. All my bad habits and such. hehe.
He knows what i always do the moment i reach home, blablabla.
I want to start taking actions. Yes.
First, housework! HAHA.
And yea, supporting him financially.
I thought paying for my own expenses [not food], but like my own fees and bills, it's enough.
And i often complain about it, reluctant to pay and support myself.
Now i know, it's my duty to do so. Oh well. hehe.
I've had regrets in my life. Oh well, who don't?
One of my biggest regret is not being filial to her.
Not being able to express how much i love her to her. Yeppp.
And worse of all, having to make her kneel down before me.
This memory will forever remain so vivid.
I really hope for the day when i could see her, and tell her,
i'm sorry. i love you.
I've had such regret once. And once is really enough.
I don't want a second time.
So, i want to start taking actions, and making a difference in my family.
I pray for a revival to take place in daddy's heart.
I really fear, of the day, when he'll leave us, leaving us alone.
I wonder if i'll be able to take it then. Haha.
Well, i'm sure i'll be able to. God's here for me. (:
& the talk with sisjean was really good. (:
Yes, i need to learn to forgive first,
myself.