One interesting scenario on bus 154 ytd while on the way to school.
Bus reaches Clementi station, opens door.
That's where many students flood in the bus.
There's this Black American. so obviously, he's a foreigner la.
You know, those yoyo kind. they're cool people i tell you.
Okok, back to topic.
He walked in, reaches the exit door of the bus,
and you know, there's this seat that's right behind the exit?
I guess you know. haha.
Ahem.
There was this aunty sitting there.
And this guy here, just suddenly went up to her and in a very loud fierce tone,
"Am I supposed to use it before or after i leave?"
[something like that la. i've got stm.]
He said that with the hand sign, you know, those that you open ur arms and like demanding sth from someone. Not sure you can ask me to show you. HAHA.
Well, if i'm not wrong, he's actually referring to the ez-link card la.
Like whether to tap when boarding or after or what. Yeah.
Alright.
After saying his piece to the lady,
he walked off, as in, moved to the rear to the last row.
But while walking, he was speaking so loudly..
he said,
"I don't even know what's happening on this ****ing island!"
Well, ahem.
He was speaking a lil too loudly actually.
I could hear him even from my blasting earpiece.
This's not the end. After that, something really hilarious [well, at least to me] took place btwn him and this big Indian man. Haha.
I'm too lazy to type it out. so ask me if you want to know. Because this's not the main point.
I begin to wonder.
How it feels like to be alone in a totally different environment, a country that's stranger to you?
I begin to wonder how he's feeling.
I was thinking, what if i am him,
what would i have said? what would i have done? what would i have felt?
I have dreams or maybe plans to leave this place for other countries before.
I'm sure some of you have heard of my dream or maybe plan after poly.
Actually, i'm kind of scared yet excited.
Well, at least i know that's what i want to do.
It does feel terrible to be alone in an unknown place actually.
Oh well. That's my point. haha. =x
But, i'll not give up my plan. I'll pray and work towards it. (:
Anw, you know, i do dream of being a backpack traveller.
It's like so cool la!
You go different places and travel around in your backpack.
HAHA. It's so adventurous. haha.