Monday, July 07, 2008

What is it that is in me,
that's worthy of Your love?
What is it that i've done,
that's worthy of a second chance?

I am nothing,
born with nothing,
but a sinner with stained hands.
But You love me for who i am.

I did nothing,
nothing ever good,
but scarlet sins with my hands.
But You said here's another chance.

You are beyond what we understand,
beyond words to describe,
beyond what we can ever imagine.
You are beyond what we always see,
beyond knowledge that're mere words,
beyond what we know as the universe.

I know Lord Jesus,
I don't have to be something great,
I don't have to be someone perfect,
for You to love, for You to forgive.
Let me know that, I am what You love.

I know these. But do i know it by heart?
If i do, why am i finding so hard. to forgive myself?