I find it pretty interesting.. Hmmm.
A mother being able to understand what her baby is talking.
Baby language, human language.
Makes no sense does it?
The mother seems to be able to understand every single thing that the baby wants,
the baby needs, the baby yearns for, the baby's thoughts.
There seems to be this telepathy between both that's transiting messages to one another.
what i see is, LOVE.
If anyone were to say his or her parents don't love him or her,
i'll call him or her dumb.
Then i tink, i'm dumb too.
I've far neglected the love from my father.
I've focused on myself too much that i became so selfish.
I don't know why,
but i could see the LOVE pouring out from a mother's heart to her baby.
Her every actions, her every intentions for her child, are all motivated by love.
She wants nothing but only the best for her child.
I looked at the mother and her baby sitting next to me in the train.
I'm reminded of my past.
How my mother used to look after me when i was still a baby.
Oh, i miss it.
The baby boy smiled at me la!!! :D
*flies to the moon*
But seriously, have you all thought how isit possible for the mother to know what the baby's actually talking in their baby language? Lol.
I find it really amazing.
There is just this simple awesome strong bond between both.
It's like, when the baby cries, the moment he enters his mother's arms, he'll stop crying.
He'll feel most comfortable, most protected, most secured, most loved in there.
He's like aware of his identity in those arms.
Hmm, maybe ECH will answer my questions. Lol.
We shall see...
* * *
Likewise, God's just like the mother.
He loves us so, that every decision of His is motivated by love.
When He looks at us, His eyes focused on us, it's love that fills within.
He looks at us with love.
He wants nothing but the best He could plan for us.
He knows our very felt needs, our very desires in our hearts.
He would never ever do anything to harm us, instead, He'll protect us.
* * *
Went to attend the wake ytd with wk xav gid andy.
It brought back so much memories..
Yes, i'll press on.
I'll finish running this race,
in order to see you once again.
I want to be able to make it thru the narrow gate.
I want to see mine as one complete one then.
* * *
Medical checkup today.
Quick! Say, "CALISTA IS SO BRAVE!"
I went checkup alone, and had to have the bloodtest.
I complained to many people.
As much as i complained, this msg came in from ana that says {something like that}
"Jesus went thru so much bled so much blood He never complain. =/ "
As i read, yep. How could i forget this very important person who been thru the worst torment ever yet didn't utter a single word of complain, but i'm here complaining?
Dumb me dumb me.
Shoot me.
And how can i forget to add on that i've lost 3 kg??!?!!
which i tink i'm gonna gain it back really soon.. {at the rate im going}