Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What have we been doing with our given hands and legs?
What have we been doing with the things that God has blessed us with?

Once again, i'm reminded of how blessed i am already considered as compared to others today.
I am so blessed to have one whole body intact..
unlike some other people who have to live with the fact tt they're disabled..
But the question is..
have we been using the body given to us by God according to how God wants us to use them?
Oh well..

I always forget how fortunate and blessed i am..
that i tend to complain and whine, complain and whine..
anything that i am not happy with.
I tend to blame God this and that.
I totally forget how good God is to me.

The point is, taking everything for granted.

I've took my family for granted.
Some people out there longs so much to have a family.
I've took my financial blessings for granted, tt out of greed, i wanted more.
Some people out there are struggling so much just to be able to earn tt teeny weeny bit of money in order to survive.
I've took my friends for granted.
Some people out there don't have any friends, always a loner.
Most imptly..
I've took God for granted.
Some people out there are yearning to know this great God.

!!!

Well, i saw an ant struggling in the bathroom.
And i thought, why is this ant struggling so hard to live?
{fyi, it was really struggling hard to walk again and live on cos it was somehow injured}
& this came into my mind..

Great is its determination despite its size, the ant.
Yet small is his determination despite his size, us flesh.
How shameful we ought to feel!
Don't you think so?
We tend to give up so easily when obstacles come our way,
we tend to give up so easily when we're tired,
we tend to give up so easily when the road gets harder.
Don't you think so?

When has christian life ever been easy?

Oh well.. (:

Save me God, from this emotional torment.