Friday, March 14, 2008

I don't know why.
The passion's just running deeper and deeper.
Passion for music.
Passion for kids.

It's just growing and growing. (:


Work at zara has been awesome for me.
For i met so many interesting things while working.
Well, many of you would have heard from me regarding the 3 year old boy.
Heehee.
Well, his mother came w him again today and he was sleeping! Awwww.

In addition, teaching at Cristofori is really cool la!
I mean as in, first day i start teaching, i screwed evt up.
Second time, which is like js last sunday,
i thank God for answering my prayers.
He was there to guide me as i teach.
And i would say i've done a good job tt day!
Thank You Lord (:


Even as i was working today, i was thinking what i've learnt in zara so far these coming 3 months.
And yea, i would say plenty. And first and foremost is, temper.
To me, the greatest challenge in working in the retail industry is actually having to still smile and force myself nt to show any attitude even when im really pissed off w a customer.
To me, that's a training.
I don't have to show back the same kind of bad attitude even if the customer's really fussy, or really stuck up, or even shows me attitude.
This reminds me of the Matthew 5:38-48.

Well, i remember one line that the Men's manager, Arnel said during daily briefing,
"If you are unhappy with the customer, then too bad. It's your job anyway."

How true. I am called to serve.
Furthermore, it's my job and duty to serve.
I'm paid to do that.
Likewise, in spiritual sense,
God wants us, just like Jesus who serves instead of being served,
to serve too.
We are to be lil Jesus. (:

COOLing.

Some of you may have known tt i have problem controlling my anger.
Yepp. (:

But again, something that i'll sure have to face is the issue of materialism.
I do admit that after working here, i have become a lil more materialistic.
But not to tt extent la.
Something tt i must overcome. Yeah.

2 more weeks before i kiss Zara goodbye.
& im gonna post one good long post [if im nt lazy] bout my 3 mnths in zara!

Oh yea, i want to make it a point to practice my piano piano piano as much as i can!

Hey you, stop laughing at my statement.
Yes, you. Don't laugh at my statement.
I've alr started it okayyy?
Hanon is a good practice, waikiat!
Go get that book too!!


I'm so excited for school to reopen!
I wanna say HI to the kids im gonna meet!!

Oh, i meant lil children. Not a sarcastic remark.

Cos i'm loving them every moment!

Can i just add something in?
Yes i may. Hee.

God spoke to me ytd. Awesome time with Him while travelling alone to NP.
Suddenly, i see a greater purpose in my life.
I mean, yes. His purpose for my life.
I want to serve in a ministry.
And well, somehow, i have this feeling tt He has willed for me there.
Just that now, He's waiting for me to be so strong and firm.
Shan't elaborate more for it's more personal.
And i'm loving Him!

Needa more exercise, more badminton.
ARGH. u shld know why.