Monday, June 08, 2009

WOOHOOO!

You're the reason

I was once in darkness,
Never knew what joy is.
Till the day I met You,
I knew You're the One for me.

I was once tied down by sins,
Never knew what freedom is.
Till the day I met You,
I knew You set me free.

I knew You have set me free

When the sun's shining brightly,
down on earth where darkness is.
And we're called, to be the light,
to shine into their lives.

I wanna run, I wanna fly, I wanna shout Your Name,
Jesus, You're the reason I'm living today.
No longer me but Lord is You who's living in me,
Jesus, I'll spend my life following You.

I wanna jump I wanna dance I wanna sing Your Praise,
Jesus, You're the reason I'm living today.
No longer me but Lord is You who's living in me,
Jesus, I'm holding on for the rest of my days.

'08

Goodness, I'm so filled with joy right now!
It's like a roller coaster ride since embarking on this journey;
bad times come and go like nobody's business;
devil tries all ways to bring me down;
depressed, fears, broken, upset, tears.
But I've never once regretted taking this step,
this step to come closer to Jesus.

Because there's no greater love than His.


Want to know more? Ask me! :D