The hardest step to take turns out to be the best way out.
*
Life's been ups and downs.
Oh well, I wonder who still pass by here but I know many do lor....
HAH!
Nevertheless, God's been so good to me.
Yes, definitely.
So most likely I'll be leaving for two weeks in Sept.
Now's left with my leave approval for work but most probably it'll be approved since God paved the way for me till such a point.
Yes, I got accepted for the trip to vietnam :D
Assignments after assignments.
Having quite a number of commitments definitely is a big challenge to me.
Yes, this year has been another greater challenge to me.
But I'm glad I've pulled through 5 months & still counting,
& I haven't give up yet!
Did enjoy the car ride with varmamama & weishun w wq.
HAHAHA.
"The more we get ******...."
Learning to move on has turned out to be one of the best lessons I have taken away with me.
& it didn't turn out to be as painful as I thought it would be.
Thank God.