
This season.
Soon, things will take a turn.
The tide is turning.
Many worn out as they continue to run this race.
We all come to a point when all things seems to be crashing down;
EVERYTHING.
Problems surfacing.
It's like when Titanic hit the iceberg.
The whole liner sank. [is that a liner?].
The passengers on it totally didn't expect that coming either.
It is like a young boy on board, one with big dreams, probably to be a lawyer or a renowned musician.
Just before him, he sees his life come crumbling down.
Just before him, he sees his life come crumbling down.
Dreams, can only remain as dreams.
You get what I mean?
Circumstances hitting you so hard that everything seems so hopeless, everything comes crumbling down. You see your life going down.
All your dreams, you suddenly see them as mere dreams.
You totally didn't see that coming either. All the problems that you're facing.
No one ever knows or able to predict what's about to come at all.
Only, God. He knows it all.
BUT. One very important thing that I feel that we should do is to: -
CARRY ON HOPING!
There'll always be this glimpse of hope for us that is found in Christ Jesus!
Come on, and hold on to that hope!
This hope that we carry on holding on to will soon lead us to victories.
Because we carry on hoping in God, that God will turn things around.
Because we carry on hoping in God, that God will show up.
Because we carry on hoping in God, that God will show up.
Because we carry on hoping in God, that God will take control of all things.
Because we carry on hoping in God, that God will deliver us.
Because we carry on hoping in God, that God will reminisce the broken dreams.
It's like, what would you do if you were on Titanic on that fateful day?
Would you have just given up and thought to yourself,
"Aiya. Anyway no hope already la. Just remain in the liner and wait to die."
Do you see people doing that in the movie?
What did we see? People running for their lives!
They'll try all ways, holding on to all little hopes they can find, to just carry on living.
People jumping off the liner, people escaping for the lifeboat [or whatever it is called. haha]
So now, that you are facing circumstances,
Do you choose to just give up totally,
or do you choose to carry on hoping in God?
Do you choose to give up and just wait to die,
or do you choose to hold on to that little glimpse of hope that we still have in God,
by faith that God will begin to just turn things around?
We christians are really lucky fellas.
We still have hope in God when things fall.
We still have hope in God when things fall.
But, those who don't know of God,
where is their hope fixed on?
Everywhere, anything that they can just hope in.
Yet at times, despite the privilege we have,
we choose to just give up..
Even though we know who we are hoping in.
[Okay, i do not know why i suddenly use Titanic. But it just came across my mind as I was wanting to blog. So yeah. There you go. Maybe it doesn't makes sense to you. But it does to me. So yeah.]
I've really seen how God turns up and delivered me from the circumstances that I was hit with so badly.
When things totally went all down for me, things totally crashing down. That I really wanted to give up.
But, I didn't regret to push on, though its really hard and tiring,
I didnt regret to still hope in God.
In fact, God really did show up. Even as I continue to trust in Him.
I couldn't imagine what I could have landed myself into if I didn't trust and wait on God for His help, if I totally just flicked that hope away.
Yes, it's dry. A dry season.
Yes, I'm going through it.
But, I'll press on.
For what's to come!
I have this little glimpse of hope that I can still hold on to!
And this hope, found in Christ Jesus!
Hello all, dont' give up!
Keep pushing and pushing and pushing!
Hold on to that hope too, and see how God lead you on to victories!
& YES, God, lead me on to victories after victories!
Lord, flood this dry fountain!
v8: We do not want you to be uninformed brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life.
v9: Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but God, who raises the dead.
v10: He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us.
2 Corinthians 1:8-10.