Happy day (:
Finally finally finally.
I got the chance to go to Mount Faber!!!
Cool man. Really. The scenery's totally phenomenal!
Even the toilet. WOAH! Looks like a living room la!
The stars, the nice night breeze, and the stupid craps.
HAHAHA.
Well, guess who's the first person who came into my mind to go up there with?
First was Him and him and more imptly, HUITING!
I could almost imagine me and mummy sitting there and really sharing things deep in our heart.
(: You know that don't you? haha.
Stupid wq!
There was a baby cockroach in his car, right infront of me. & it got me screaming.
He simply just swept it aside and assuringly told me that it's gone.
Guess what i found out?
It was in my bag!
And it appeared in my room!!!!!!! RAH!!!!!!!
-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.- I'm still as gullible. -.-
Happy day still. Mount Faber leh. hehehehe.
& a nice afternn out with aunt. Talked alot with her.
I don't want to include God only when things ain't going right.
But, I want to include God in every moment of my life.
In happy times, I want to tell Him.
In sad times, I want to cry to Him.
I don't want to rob God of the praise&worship that He deserves from me.
I know its easy to say hard to do.
It requires really great efforts.
Recently, I have been chewing on this verse,
& I'd like to share.
"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8.
Recently, or to be exact, last week.
I felt so broken. I felt like I'm breaking down soon. I felt like giving up. I felt like I couldn't take it anymore.. all these emotional burdens.
I found it so hard to carry on. Found it so impossible to get out of it.
Hopeless, faithless.
BUT! I was reminded of this verse.
& Since then, yepp. This verse was sth I will always remind myself of when the same thoughts come to me again.
It became like an automatic thing. HAHA. cool right.
So true.
It can't affect me unless I allow myself to be affected by it.
Emotional baggages. noo. not good to carry them everywhere.
It'll soon just tear one down.
Since saturday after church, I know my focus is shifting back to where it should be.
Joyous thing! :D
To look back the past week, i'm really dumb.
I realise it's no use always worrying, and no use always thinking about the entire matter.
It won't and it can't change a thing!
Why not just lift everything up to God and do what I ought to be doing, following God's will for me?
Only God can turn things around!
So yeah, why worry so much?
Just lift them all up to God. (: