Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Joshua kicked Daniel's built structure, and Daniel hit Joshua back.
Both went to play individually.
But just some time later, Joshua went back to Daniel, and both played together,
so, happily.
As if there weren't any grievances between them.


No, I don't have the right to be angry with You.
Never.

I'm aware of how hatred is slowly filling me up.
I'm aware of how easily I'll turn aggressive these two days.
I'm aware of how short tempered I am.

Yet, though realising it, I choose to brush it aside.
I chose to not do anything about it.

I thought, I'm beyond hope.
I thought, You're no longer there.
How faithless I am.

I wanted to give up.

But it brought me to realisation that I need You so much.
That I'll never be able to live without You my love.
I know this is where I need You to help me to change.
I want a transformation to take place.
I want a difference. I want a change.
And when I'm weak, You're strong.

Teach me how to forgive.

Help me help me.
That Your love will take the place of all hatred within me.
Teach me how to love Your people God.
Teach me how to love and bear with one another.

Jesus, give me the confidence.
Give me the assurance.
I know that You're with me every moment.
For You said that You'll never leave nor forsake me.
I don't want to know it like just another knowledge.
But, I want to internalize it, and believe it, apply it.

I don't want to be walking with my head down for the rest of my life.
I want to be able to walk with my head high, knowing that I've glorified You.
I want to do Your will.
I need Your direction, I need You to tell me what's the next step to take.
& help me God, show me Lord.


Whatever hurts that's within me,
tears that fall because of men,
Lord, You wipe them all.
You catch me when I fall Lord.
For only You understand fully what I've been through.
You're my everything.

Forgive me.

I'm living for You, not for men, not for myself.
Yes, bring me to a deeper River, greater Heights.