MONEY MONEY MONEY,
it's so funny.

I gt a lashing from daddy the moment I reached home.
Torn, battered, drained physically & emotionally alr.
I thought I could come home to find some peace before heading for my theory lesson.
Like always, I don't have the luxury to do so.
I thought I could come home first to show my face to see daddy to be home for dinner.
What did I get? Zzz.
A scolding. For? Nothing.
It's not wrong to get myself sth new to replace th current one failing, is it?
I got so pissed off by the false accusations he made about me.
Am I just another girl who wants nothing but only money?
I wonder, if tt's how he looks at me. I think, perhaps.
I've been trying really hard to be independent.
I'm paying almost all of my own expenses that I almost can't catch my breath.
I wonder what else he wants.
He's so high in demand. Yet, so low in responsiveness.
Ah hah. That's the authoritarian caregiving style! =/
Yes, I'm working and all might think I'm rich.
But, hah. That's only one sided.
Is money really that important,
that it takes over the place of kinship?
Is money really that important,
that having lesser of it will make life so much tougher?
Is money really that important,
that..
it's worth allowing it to destroy relationships?
Come on la.
Give me a break.
Don't worry,
I know I still have to honor my daddy.
Lol.