Every note.
I found back my passion in music once again.I didn't quite expect i'll be able to easily spend just two hrs on my piano nonstop.
I like the feeling. I really do.
It's amazing how I long to reach home asap aft sch,
to touch my beloved, yearning to play it when I was once again feeling depressed.
These black&white keys matter; it's my way of expressing out my feelings.
Yesss, i know i often feel very inadequate as a teacher. I'm not good enough.
So yeah, instead of always thinking i'm not good enough, i decide to practice really hard.
I want to be fit to be one.
Great time w ong&xav.
I needed that.
I really needed a break frm this countryside to the city. haha.
Well, at least, time occupied keep me from having those negative feelings.
We did many madness things though.
Walked home in the rain from interchange.
I liked it. I like I like I like!
It's been so long since I have the chance to walk slowly in the rain,
with every raindrop gently hitting me.
I need a wash.
I needed one.
A really refreshing feeling..
I'm reminded of the very one time when it rained really heavily,
& it's quite a short distance b4 reaching my house frm the busstop.
So I decided to just walk..prayed a prayer. haha.
amazingly, while walking in the heavy rain, it feels as though i'm walking under an imaginary shelter.
I wasn't wet ya'll know? I'm like in a small cage.
While heavy rain is everywhere around me.
Amazing. He even protected me from the rain.
& Yes, thank God for today's retest.
I know it's Him.
It's God. (: