CALISTA'S BACKKKKKKKK!!
HEHHHH.
i know many miss me right right right?
Hehe.
I already knew of like 5? HAHA!
:D
Camp was totally a blast once again.
It was like one stone kill two birds. =x
A time to relax, as well as a time to experience God.
HAHA.
Had fun during free time, AND YES, at night. HEH.
& i won some kuku in tennis! :D
Went with expectations, but what I experienced were far beyond what I expected!
Oh well, but this camp's certainly so much different from other camps i've been too.
The speakers have been a real blessing to many of us.
Sermon that touches our hearts.
A really refreshing experience for me.
Wanna know what happened?
Come ask me straight.
Cos i'm lazy to type.
But I can say,
God's so gracious and merciful.
I experienced so much of His Love during these 4 days.
I experienced so many new things,
had a new encounter with God.
SO AWESOME!
Songwriter? Hmmm.
HAHA.
& I've got really funny and crazy roommates!
LISAAAAAA & SARAHHHHH.
totally madness. hahaha.
& arm wrestling with SOME
*Ahem*
Let's swim in the River!
Okayyy.
Having another long day tomorrow, saturday and sunday!
I'll be back some time soon! :D
p.s: Yes, girlies, i miss you mummy & dearie (: can't wait to see you girls!