Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm gonna be gone! for like arnd 5 days? HEHE.
For church camp! :D
A break. Woohoo~
I know dearie and mummy're gonna miss me so much right?
But well, when i'm back, gonna start on assignments after assignments again..
& it's gonna be another tiring day for me tmr too.
):


I remember ReneeMummy asked me on monday,
"How are you going to be strong?"

My reply was,
"I'm going to get strength from my source of strength - God."

Yes, as much as I'm constantly reminded of unpleasant things that'll pull me down,
BUT,
as much as satan always remind me of my past,
I'll remind him of his future!

I'm going to stand strong. YES! :D


Anyway, prayer requests..
I'm having bad cold now.
Due to rain + super cold aircon blowing at me during test in school.
Will keep sneezing the moment i start sneezing. Lol.

BUT. CALISTA'S STRONG, BRAVE & COURAGEOUS.
THIS? NO KICK :D


Who's going to GO if we christians ain't even going?