I reckon I should put this up here too.
Oh well, if you get what I mean,
which i know you don't.
"But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder.
If you need someone who cares for you.
But if you're feeling sad your heart gets colder,
Yes I show you what real love can do."
That's what Jesus is saying to me today.
No longer do I have to cry alone at night,
cry myself to sleep.
For He said, I can cry on His shoulder.
He's someone I can cry to.
He will be there to care for me when i need someone to care for me.
He can show me what real love can do,
whenever I am sad.
Oh, amazing Love.
This song just began ringing in my head as i was heading out for work yesterday.
& i pretty much understand why so.
I needed that so badly at night.
Well, ReneeMummy knows why. (:
Thank God for her, that she made time for me even though its midnight. (:
Surely God is my help.
He will send me support and encouragement just when I needed it so badly.
He gave me great listening ear. :D
I wanna praise You praise You,
sing of Your Love forever.
I wanna dance I wanna fly I wanna shout out Your Name.
Returning You the praises You deserve.