Sunday, June 01, 2008

Alright, I know I said I'm not blogging anytime soon.
But well, just can't help but say this,
RADICAL CONFERENCE WAS AWESOME!

Man, well, spoke right into my situation.
Haha.

& guess what,
this morning as I was watching Kids Central..
(shhhh. it's not wrong okay! cos my bro was watching so i watched along while having breakfast..=x)
i can't believe it that they used short forms!!
As in, you know like,
"See You Later", they actually used..
"C u l8r!"

I was like O.O!!!
This is really bad!!
Media is really so influential. Oh dear.
Did they spare a thought for who actually is watching this channel?!
[well, i'm not saying im a kid. it was just once in a blue moon okay!]
It's kids!! & They're actually using such short forms.
No good for kids english, no good for their education la!
They'll begin to learn from there la!
Oh dear..
[as much as i uses singlish too.. oh well.. =/]

sighs sighs sighs. this is really bad.

Now, i really mean it when i say i won't be back anytime soon.
I've got to complete my assignments.. hmm.
):