"Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings." Psalm 61:1-3.
You said, "Come."
God, I cry out to You!
I can't do this alone!
Help me Lord, Lead me Lord!
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Let me be able to overcome this!
Tell me that I can do it.
Tell me that everything's soon to be over.
Tell me that God..
I need just one touch from You,
just one word from You Lord.
I need You to lead me God.
I really don't know how to walk, how to carry on.
It's slowly eating into my strength,
eating into me.
I really seriously desperately want to get out of this circle!
I don't want to be affected any longer..
I don't want i don't wan i don't wan i don't want i don't want!
Lord! Quick.. HELP ME OUT I CRY OUT!
I know that I have to learn to accept one another's differences.
& I'm learning that..
Amazing race was good I thought.
But not quite what I expected..
I thought it'll be tougher. Oh well.
Maybe due to the fact that it's not my first amazing race.
Its my 3rd one so far..
But this one is definitely better than the other two Fuhua organised.
Oh, Christabel & Joy joined us in this race! They're totally cool I tell you. :D
I enjoy the mud though and rockclimbing.
I enjoy having to get dirty and muddy all together as a team! Haha.
I enjoy getting hurt in the process too.
Yes, I've got many cuts on my knees and left elbow due to the slider.
But, I enjoy it.
[Now, i sound like a saddist. =x]
I always love doing such races,
having to go through obstacles blablabla.
Like, OBS Camp! Yep.
Because I like it when all these activities always without fail pushes one beyond his or her own limits.
It allows you to do beyond what you thought you can do,
discovering another 'level' of your abilities.
Or else, it allows you to complete something that you never thought you'll ever be able to.
At the same time, I really enjoy the company of the teammates in the race.
As in, I enjoy working and cooperating as a team, encouraging one another spurring one another on.
I really do and i mean that when i say that.
I really enjoy teamwork, as in, not teamwork in project and such,
but such teamwork and team unity in races/activities/camps. Yea..
I always enjoy being have to push on to complete each task,
because, the sense of achievement that you'll feel is completely 'WOW!'.
Come to think of it now,
I miss OBS camp.. ):
That's the best adventure camp i ever been to man.
I like it when I was persuaded to be the sea navigator when i know nuts about reading map nor kayaking, only to complete that role feeling great for I did it,
i did something i thought i'm not capable of.
I like it when me & szegek, two shorties, were able to finish the ladder thingy..[i don't know what that's called]. The sense of achievement when you reach the top was also simply 'WOW!'.
I like it when all work as a team. Haha. Oh well.
I wanna go for another one! Oh man.
Don't you all agree that we need our teammates as we walk this christian walk?
I need my friends.
I can't imagine if the past few months wz&ht weren't here to spur me on and encourage me on,
what would have been left of me?
No, not that I will backslide or what. I will NEVER EVER backslide.
I'm not even gonna think of it!
But I guess, i'll slowly move into the state of depression..
HAHA.