As today's society is getting busier and busier;
the urban life we are all living in.
We are often too caught up with the work we're loaded by,
such as school work, career, family,
the burdens we all have to carry individually.
Not forgetting the daily circumstances we will all face,
storms that will come our way,
and situations arising.
We are so caught up with all these issues that we often forget about our Creator - God Himself.
Our environment is becoming something that everyone is taking granted for.
Many a time, we simply just neglect the environment that is around us.
Many of us do not even have the time to even just spend a moment to appreciate God's wonderful creations, God's beauty, God's glory.
I pretty much guess it's time for many of us to take a moment to even shift our focus off our work load to our Creator.
Ahhhh yessss.
I need God to help me look deeper.
I need Him to shed some light on this entire issue.
Ahhhh, i can't go on alone.
AHHHH. How much I need Him.
I'm lost without You..
This is really terrible.
In my dreams i see you too.
Everywhere.
Tell me what to do.
I miss you so..