Ain't right from the start of the day.
Probably due to the hangover of the dream. =/
Past rewinding again and again,
my job was to remind myself again and again,
that i'm no longer living in the past;
I'm living the moment NOW.
Bought a new book to read today,
"I kissed dating goodbye."
Yes, i'm trying to turn into a full-time nerd,
not in the area of studying,
but yea, in the area of reading.
I want to flood myself with books during any free time,
so i won't use the free time to think of unwanted thoughts,
instead, i'll use it fruitfully to the fullest by reading (:
Or, yea, spend time with God!
Brother's coming back to Sg tmr night.
Well, kind of miss him la. =x
I seriously yearn for a dinner with my dad & bro together just one day.
I miss it.. ):
Yukiyaki for dinner tmr for the 7 ppl outing.
Oh well, i'm seriously running dry in my pocket.
But the thing is,
as much as i'm running dry in my pocket,
but there'll still be enough for me.
God's providence (:
Thank You God!
"D
I'm currently waiting for the other 3 to reach my house.
Gonna screen 'The Orphanage' (:
I miss school..
Daddy, I need Your strength..