Today's the day.
Yes, it is.
These first few months of this year have been tough for me.
Been through storms and storms.
Yet, God, You brought me through.
Finally, everything's coming to a close.
Yes, like, finally.
Matters of the heart are kinda challenging to deal with huh?
But wait, i've overcome them!
Or should i say, i'm overcoming them!
Came to know of some things which I don't think I should know.
It seems to be like a revelation to me.
It's the answer to all the questions that's weighing on my mind.
Now, i know why.
I feel dumb enough. Haha.
I've been too blinded.
I've been too focused on things on the surface,
and not looking deep enough.
I've came to realise of the many good friends that God has given me,
the ones who'll be there to cheer me up, to encourage me, to be there for me.
Who says I've got no friends to be there?
I have. AND, PLENTY!
Like, Chengyong, Diona, Nicole, Wanzi, and Renee and many many more.
Too many to name!
Even as I was feeling hurt and in much despair earlier on,
they encouraged me on. They comforted me. They cared for me.
Look! Calista Chua is dumb enough to think noone cares for her.
CALISTA CHUA, STOP LOOKING AT THINGS ON THE SURFACE ONLY!
SEARCH DEEP! LOOK AT A BROADER PERSPECTIVE!
God's love remained, when all seemed to fade.
When things looked bad, I'm reminded of the hope.
Jesus, my Hope.
When storms just kept coming, He calmed them all.
The rock I stand on.
When dark clouds are hovering above me, there's always a small glimpse of light that shines through them.
The light -> Hope.
And Hope -> Jesus.
I was reminded of this by God on this wk on my way to school.
I just looked up into the sky and saw that particular scene,
that very much reminded me of KeepTheFaith Camp when we prayed for good weather:
Dark clouds in the sky, yet there's this small hole amidst the dark clouds that has light.
Light that shined through!
And I'm reminded of the hope I have: Simply, Jesus (:
Jesus, I surrender all to You.
Everything I once held dear I count it all as lost.
I give everything to You.
My life, My everything.
I see a whole lots of exciting things about to happen.
I sense a breakthrough nearing.
I'm almost there, i'm reaching it!
God, this life is Yours.
To serve You. To honor You. To worship You.
Bring me along in this exciting journey!
Take me Mould me Break me Make me!
Woahoo!
Fastened my seatbelt, and I'm ready for this ride! :D
oh yeah baby, oh oh baby.
yeah yeah baby. woohoo baby~
I'm fine i'm fine i'm fine.
That's great! Heeeee :DDDDD
Jesus You're the reason why my heart sings.
This life I choose not to live by sight but by faith,
This life I choose not to live in vain.