Friday, May 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENGYONG DADDY!!! <3
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EDWARD!
&HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ADRIAN!
*SORRY!*

Great night, or rather, evening out with the clique:

CHENGYONG-THE-KING-OF-THE-DAY, Renee, Diona, YuChun, TzuHsuan, Brenda, ShuRong, Jingwen, Suanjoo, Adrian, Edward, Jonathan, KokLeong, Kendrik.

Gave daddy a birthday surprise (:
Indeed a surprise.
To think i was so dumb to sms him that last night that almost ruined the surprise! Lol.

Initially was contemplating whether i should go or not, but yea, decided to. (:
Was feeling kind of weird to go in the first place due to lost contact with the peeeeeps.
But, chose to brush it aside, and just give it a go.
And it's a decision i didn't regret, same goes to diona and huiting too i believe? :D
Realised how much how much i miss DADDY and the clique as well.
I agree with Renee about not bearing to part from them.
I miss Secondary 4e4!

I miss. I miss. I miss. Yes, I do.


Surprise! @ Esplanade.
Cake smashed on daddy's face.
Talk talk talk.
Deciding on dinner.
Decided Carls Jr. due to temp. closure of makansutra and long queue for yukiyaki.
Rooftop again w Renee Nicole Diona Chengyong Jonathan.
Bus 502 w Renee Diona.
Teh Ice at 502 w Renee.
Bus home alone.
Great talk Great walk with God.


I'm so sorry people though, for being sucha spoilsport earlier on.
Was feeling kind of moody due to certain issue.
But thank God for the people who cared for me so much!
Much loves! *unusual of me to use such LOVE word huh. =/*

Photos soon to be uploaded! Hang in there! :D