Uncertainties in life.
We see it all over the place in other people's lives.
Never do we expect something like that to happen to ourselves, or even our friends.
I'm greatly distressed by that heart-rending news.
My condolences.
* * *
I thank God for all that He's put me through.
Those feelings i have been having inside me all along,
be it towards cell group, or even cell mates.
All those growing hatred and such.
I know God wants to mould me into someone He wants me to be.
I don't know.
Perhaps He just wants to change me.
Either way, i thank Him for them.
Even as i had a hard time in cell and such,
having souring relationships with some of my siblings in Christ.
God was there all along.
He was there to guide me, to teach me.
It couldn't be so much of a coincidence for me to be reading the last few chapters of Romans at the same time while going through all these.
He emphasised alot about unity and love in those chapters.
How important each and every member of the church is important to me,
how important it is for the whole body of Christ to be united.
Learning to accept one another's weakness and bad points is a challenge.
This is something i know i have to learn.
I've been looking at myself all along.
I've been focusing on my needs instead of others.
I've been too complacent and proud.
I need to learn to humble myself down before authorities.
I know i'm too rebellious too.
God, once again in His Word, told me about submitting to authorities.
See, couldn't be tt much of a coincidence!
It's God it's God it's God!
The remedy to those situations were right there stated in His Word,
just the book i'm reading, Romans!
It's God it's God it's God!
Amen!
Well, those ppl who know what's going on will understand what i'm saying. (:
& i seriously thank God for all that is taught through His Word.
Convictions, i love them.
I rememeber seeing this line somewhere,
"You have to be the change you want to see."
In that instant, i felt peace and joy :D