Thursday, July 05, 2007

i thank God for giving me such a wonderful aunt,
one who never fails to cook dinner for us.
i thank God for sucha wonderful daddy,
one who is able to take up both role of a parent,
one who knows how to do housechores and to cook.
i thank God for giving me sucha HARDWORKING brother.
yea, hardworking indeed. at least he's willing to help out with houseworks.
& most importantly, thank God for today!
He answered my prayers. hehheh!
though it took some time b4 my prayers were answered,
but still, He answered nevertheless.
MAN CAN FAIL YOU COUNTLESS TIMES BUT NOT GOD.
(:


Alright.
Why isit that things turned out this way?
All i wanted was just to clarify everything, to explain things nicely to her.
For enough is enough. I wanna clear everything once and for all.

But duh,
why must people read too much into my actions?
Macham i have an ulterior motive.
Must i really talk to her through a middleman?

Yea, Im sorry for the attitude yesterday night.

But i do hope you'll understand from my point of view.
What if people reply you that kinda sms?
How would you feel?
It's like, once sucha close friends, who used to share about everything,
and now, wanna talk, clarify things with her also must be through people.
I dont wana be controlled do u understand?
I dont wana you to always asking me why and this.
I just wana have my freedom of speech.
Please learn to be sensitive toward others' feelings.
I hope you realise that sometimes ur words may actually hurt one alot.
This isn't the first time. The last time you hurt me with your words was just last friday.
Im telling you this now. Because i dun wana drag this on and on, causing unhappiness.
I hope you know that im referring to you eh.
Oh ya, instead of always asking me whats wrong with me,
why not ask yourself what can be wrong with me.
thank you.



And I called, you answered.
And You came to my rescue
and I, wanna be where You are..