Monday, June 25, 2007

& so,
i found out that it's not that God doesn't wana help me in this problem of mine.
but it's that deep inside me, i'm not willing to give up on that.
i know i got to give up that,
but i'm just not willing.
although that i've said that i wanna give up that,
but i know i can't bear.
i've been hearing Him telling me,
that if i really wanna serve Him freely,
i gotta give up that.
and so, yes.
God's so much more important than anything else in my life.
I've made up my mind.
I seriously wanna give up that.
For I really wana be God's humble servant,
who'll serve Him wholeheartedly and freely.
I WANNA BREAK FREE FROM IT!

stop stumbling me.



Help me Lord,
i know it's not going to be easy.
and i wanna stay commmitted to my decision.
i dont wanna this to be just any other passing comments of mine.
i wanna start taking actions.
though it's gonna be hard,
but i know Lord, when this is over,
i'll be dancing in the freedom You gave me FREELY,
i'll be then able to serve You FREELY,
I'LL BREAK FREE.
and i know Lord,
You'll be by my side throughout this.
<3


This's one of my favourite verses,
"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
[Psalm 34:18]

I believe i can..for He'd helped me in such situations before. And after that, I seriously broke free. I'm sure He'll do the same this time round. I know He'll never leaves me. And also, ''God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D