Monday, June 25, 2007

alright.
im back here to blog to relieve stress.
due to overusing of my brain cells,
used to think to write testimonies for my friends,
as well as homeworks and homeworks.

so yupp,
i got many testimonies,
oh its for school by the way.
and there are two especially that touches my heart.
one was from hiroki and the other by yanto.
Hiroki : "She's a great friend, and she'll always be."
Yanto: "Calista is someone I trust, and I feels comfortable sharing my problems and secrets with her." .
It touches my heart, really.
HEE! SEE I'M SUCHA GOOD FRIEND! -.-

but there's one in common for almost all of my testimonies by my friends.
that, "Calista is a cheerful and happy-go-lucky girl.."
haha. this is true la. so true la. HAHAHA! =X

and i llike one particular part by baby,
"Her jokes, her laughters can prevent me from falling asleep in class..though most of the times is she who fall asleep first, hahax. "
THIS IS SO TRUE!! hehe.

and by huiting,
"And ya, my crazy partner as I’ve named her. I just love going crazy with her, and we can just rock the whole place down. Her cheerful self has always lifted the atmosphere high and even bring laughters to people’s lives."
YOU SEE YOU SEE, WHAT A GOOD FRIEND I AM. duh -.-

and this is by sham, i was laughing so badly when i read this part.
"Apart from her sports, Calista is always keen to help out in any community activities that is given to her, be it helping out in the old folks home or just picking up litter from the streets, she is always there to lend a helping hand."
SHAM'S SUCHA A BIG LIAR LARH!!
WHEN DID I EVER ENJOY PICKING UP LITTER FROM THE STREETS?!?!
LOLS. OH GOSH. SHAM YOU GOTTA REPENT BIG TIME! HEH. =x

and this's by huishoe.
"Calista– A beautiful dedicated Christian." and also "She is doing well in her spiritual life too. ", not forgetting, "I believe she will make an excellent counselor in future!".
I can't believe that she actually said this! so cool!
Told you guys le, i'm a suitable candidate to be a counselor ehh?! POWER EHH?!?!
tsk tsk. i know im beautiful too. =x=x=x=x HAHA!

btw, these are all abstracts only okay!
haha. see, it's good to be calista's friend you know!

haha. okay. enuf.
so now, good news.
guess what, after my decision in my previous post,
i suddenly felt so free!
and actually suddenly had the urge to praise God.
oh gosh!
I'VE BROKE FREE!
whee!
PRAISE THE LORD!

alright.
and guess what?
starting from tmr,
all graduating classes will actually have to stay back till 430 pm!!!
oh gosh.
haiz.
okay. fine fine.
off to continue my homework. heh.
=))