Okay fine.
Almost half the world's at Church Camp in M'sia.
Boohoo. MN WQ DK. Others like ana jere gid christabel lalala.
Seriously, and ong is busy with school work. So is R.
That leaves with only me myself I.
Okay, maybe there're many other people, but I'm just lazy la :s
Seems like everyone's having their own church camps in M'sia..
and their own retreats and chalets at the same period of time.
So, they can have their own retreats,
I had mine too!
Mine's at somewhere special, comfortable, free - My Room. :D
Been coping myself up whole day in the room on monday & today.
Psst, ytd was sentosa w the clique :D fun-filled day.
How true when they say the devil attacks us most when we're alone.
Yes, cos today, it's as if constant spiritual warfares for me.
Overcome? Yes, of course.
Proclaim with faith out loud that I have victory in Christ.
Greater challenges coming my way, yes, goodness, real bigger.
Anyway, I'm so happy to have the privilege to share my story w kendrik ytd, though it wasn't complete.
I'm glad to be able to give advices and directions when people ain't alright.
I thank God for using me to minister to the people around me. (:
One of the great challenges that I am facing right now is dealing with my two girls.
Sighs, why is it so tough? Yes, it's been really tough taking care of them.
Give up? Nooooooooh. But just hang in there and pray.
Because it's gonna be God causing the difference and transformation, not me.
And I learnt ytd through QT 0ne important role of a leader.
Yup.
On a lighter note, I thank God for helping me to breakfree from it.
Noh, not completely, but I know for sure God is doing an amazing healing in my heart.
Bring it on.
Situations are what grow us.
I miss the smile on your face.
Because it makes me smile.