Monday, March 09, 2009

Now i understand why either answer will hurt.
So would I have rather not know anything at all? Ha.
I'm not sure, because, I guess having an answer beats knowing nothing at all.


It is hard to make a decision at the end of the day.
Move on?
I've been holding on for far too long..
& I'm always running away from these two words.
I guess, it's almost time.



On the lighter note,
I really did enjoy myself in the past two days, or night to be exact.


There's something I really need to do.
I really want to be close to Him again.
Desperately so.



Noh, I'm not emo yo.
Reflecting.
Been pretty a tough 2009 to even begin with.
But I've pulled through, finishing 2 months.
Go on, 10 more mnths.
Exciting things are about to come.
Tough times don't last, but tough people do.


Oh, & 8 people squeezing in a 5-seater car.
Go figure it out how we did it with 4 guys and 4 girls.
Cool stuff.