
If I have a choice.
But the fact is I don't.
A tough week it has been.
Push on. Endure. Persevere.
Don't quit yet.
One day all will come to a standstill.
One day we'll know the truth.
O Lord, capture me with Your grace.
Surround me with Your love.
Embrace me in Your arms,
holding me tight, never letting me go.
Surround me with Your love.
Embrace me in Your arms,
holding me tight, never letting me go.
I'll stand firm.
Cos all I know is I have You
and You're all I really need.
Cos all I know is I have You
and You're all I really need.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius
I fell. But I'll pick myself up.
No way am I going to give this race up.
Never.
& To the one who told me that you'll always be there for me,
thanks for meaning what you said and being there for me this week.
"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:3-7