Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Idk if i have too much time to spare or what that if you did notice, the number of posts up here is increasing as compared to the last few months.

Well, i suppose i have almost no time for all my assignments but it's just this little voice within me that says, "You've still got so much time la. Don't do yet.".

Mr Lazy is catching up with me.
Oh crap.
I need Mr Discipline so badly this year.

& guess which website is on my blacklist?
www.mel.np.edu.sg
Oh crap. I dread going that page because it's really so ___. Argh. Fill in the blanks yourself.


I'm going to start working from 9am to 5pm every sunday soon....
Which means....
sighs. there goes my sundays.
But wait a minute. Does that mean more $$$ *WINKS*.
Then again, i'll rather have more sleeping time la...
Oh well, don't complain, rejoice.


This is a new year, which marks a new lifestyle as well to fit all my commitments in.
Having new commitments like doing private teaching on sat mornings..
working longer hours on sunday ):
Lesser hanging outs with peeps i guess?
Ahhh, oh well.
Gonna sleep earlier from now on.. like last night, i slept at 1230 am! HOHO.


I just pray that the horror around my eyes will be gone soon.
Like, pretty soon? lol.


18 Jan's coming, followed by 4 Feb, then 6 Feb.
Did i remember the dates correctly?
Oh well.
Better earn more money before these 3 days come to past.


I need a haircut.. like badly pretty soon? Oh well.


& I still am dreaming of my strawberry farm... awww.
Oh, hehehe.
PS Cafe is quite a good catch to hold wedding dinner actually..
Well, it's on my list!
Okay okay, not quite so. I'm just 18, or shld i say 17 years 6 days..
i'm still pretty young isn't it!
But i thought it's quite a good place to have simple wedding buffet there.
So sweet. Heh.


Do pray for me.
I'm still having my cough.. which has been there for like almost 2 months :X
hehe. As much as it's getting better.....
BUT! I Realise my voice became DEEPER!
No more squeaks from me.


Aiya, dough. Hangout soon.
And please! Stop changing your url leh.. now i'm totally lost!
What is your url humpty dumpty?



That's it.
Just trying to kill time here.. hopefully i did.. 10 mins?
Alright.


Bye world.