A series of events are going to take place in this month.
& i'm looking forward to them! Are you?
This friday with LLL again.
Shopping? And, yeahhh. Clarke Quay.
I wanna get that notebook right mich lo.
YI camp is approaching in less than a week's time.
I'm all excited about it.
But i guess, i really needa recharge myself by having a good rest,
and early sleep!
Watch how BLACK TRIBE is gonna rock down RJC!
Next we've got YI X'mas Bash @ Jurong east sports hall.
It'll be so cool if i'm able to buy a full ultraman suit.
HAHA
Then, Our x'mas dinner yeah chillbabychill.
With LLL hitting the town i guess?
Ah hah! gonna be all fun.
Lastly, the audition, and yeah, my birthday like -.-
I wish the day never comes.
I wana remains as sweet 16 always ):
My birthday wish will be to grow taller :X
If you're reading this, revive my tagboard! ):