#1)
During CDTP tutorial.. we're supposed to go up in groups to present our answers to some questions la..
Ya'll see, my group was using my lappy la. And yeah la, when it comes to my lappy ah, hund-er-ed percent chop auto sign in MSN de la.
And yeah la.
So ya la, the super nice and considerate calista hor, in order not to distract my group's presentation with those pop-ups of people onlining la.. u know those pop-ups whoever online/speak to you?
So to save hassle, i just went offline la!
Who knows... I REMEMBERED TO SIGN OUT OF MSN BUT FORGOT TO SIGN OUT OF SKYPE!!!!!!!!!! -.-
So.. half way presenting hur, there was a pop up in my slide! SKYPE. -.-
Guess who? HUITING AH. She talked to me, and the whole class could see that popup msg..that says..
"You very fun ah. Keep online offline online offline."
ARGh.
That was surely embarrassing la! -.-
Lesson learnt: Do not download too many such chat messengers. Or remember to double check before presentation.
#2)
Funny thing happened on bus 154 otw home..
You see, it was around 4 pm, so NP's busstop as usual is packed with
I was taking 154 with one classmate of mine, and yeah, cos there're too many people boarding the bus, both of us were separated..
So, yeah. Bus reaching Clementi Stn stop..
People alighting the bus already.
I moved in, and you see, my friend was wearing GREEN.
Next to her was another girl in GREEN shirt..
So i moved in and stood beside the two green shirts.
Guess what next?
I mistook the girl in Green as my friend la!
AND I WENT TO TALK TO HER?!
Erts. -.- How dumb.
Hahahahhaa. And I still continue talking la..
I said this very quickly..
Me: Ehh, you want to move in? Got empty seat leh. You want go sit not?
Girl: *No response still after me asking questions and talking so much*
Me: OHHH. Okay, don't need move in, because that one has only one seat.
Me: *Turns to my side and in my horror, i realise i wasn't talking to my friend at all! I always thought the girl beside me was my friend la! Dumb dumb dumb. -.-
And that girl was like looking at me in horror too and trying to move back. Lol!!!! So i could talk to my friend la.*
Tell you ah. Whenever meet with such incidents, MUST KEEP YOUR COOL MAN.
So, i acted calm and cool, treating as if nothing happened. and just then my friend looked up and asked me what i said.
So i just repeated again.
HEH.
See, that's the trick la!
Like the other time i fell in the bus, literally both hands on the floor.
But I kept my cool and stood up as if nothing happened and walked in and sit down.
Lol.
Lesson learnt: Please please please, calista chua. Open your eyes and look carefully first la.
That's all.
Just a treat for you guys to laugh at.
Ciaos.