Back, after considered a long, hiatus?
(:
To give you guys a lil insight of how's my life have been..
I love my LLL group.
Totally. (:
It's getting better day by day, night by night.
Night hangouts. hehehehe.
Results out on monday.
Totally, i'm loving it.
Didn't expect such good results.
To me it's good alright.
Really, glory goes back to God.
No Him, I'll die.
BADLY.
I'll just hang there and die.
Depending on God certainly makes a great difference.
Even if I hadn't scored that good, i'll still rather do it with God. (:
Alright. Main thing i want to blog about today is,
MY SUNTANNING DAY TODAY WITH EVAN AND RENEE!!!
Love it TO THE MAX!
So cool. The sun was there.
So bright so bright so hot so hot. hehehe.
And, great place la. seriously.
Sentosa, siloso beach. (: hehe.
I'm like a tourist today. For today only.
it's been like a year or more since i've been to sentosa la.
What to expect.
I didn't know of the monorail and beach tram.
I didn't know that sentosa changed so much so much!
I must be such a dumbass man. Sucha noob.
Only for today.
Guess what. I'm finally tanner+REDDER now.
Really. I love i love i love!
Cool la.
Gonna go for suntanning session everywk.
:X
Conclusion:
I'll be back again to update a lil.
& I love LLLgroup once again.
oh well. i wonder who ever passes here again anyway.