Sunday, August 10, 2008



  • To stop playing the game of assumptions.
  • I need assurances that things are better btwn us.
  • Live by faith, not by sight.
  • Continue trusting in God even when things seem fine a min ago, but nt tt so th nxt min.
  • Focus on what I should be doing now.
  • Come on, live the present. Stop looking back.
  • Let go, Let God.
  • Dislikes ppl not replying smses halfway. Like wtgay?
  • So unappreciated at times. But what to do? People ah people.
  • Warm chocolate cake from Starbucks's totally yummy.
  • PS cafe. With big big big cakes!
  • In need of a haircut. But, i want a change of hairstyle. But, what? :X
  • I want a keyboard.
  • God to take control of my emotions.
  • Job hunt job hunt job hunt. Any intro for two?
  • Bintan trip oh Bintan!
  • Camera please?
  • IT just isn't my forte. Zzz.
  • Tan, tanner, tannest. with my darlings soon.
  • CDEV paper on 15th Aug, PPCM paper on 18th paper.
  • I need wisdom I need strength I need motivation.
  • I feel that I no longer know you.
  • New guitarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
  • I finally finished IT assignment on webpage design!!
  • Distance is just growing
  • Well if you want it this way.
  • I got my new bottle ytd! like, finally.. after one wk w/o my green one. ):
  • Start flooding myself with books.
  • I dreamt of Chengyong & clique!!!! but starring cy. Lol.
  • STUDY WEEK. gogogo!
  • & I'm turning into a full-time nerd for this week. What I'm missing is just a pair of specs.
  • & That's all for now. Random.