The Happy Birthday Girl.
No no, not me. Though I look so happy. :X
- Badminton one hr str8 today w/o rest inbetween!
- My aunt says that I slimmed down alot! o.o?! I was like, how is it possible.. maybe yeah, cos i don't have lunch at home the last whole wk when studying at home. BUT, i've gt supper and supper and supper. -.-
- I broke my house toilet's door knob!!! -.-
- ReneeMummy says she misses me alot, & its boring for her at KL.
- She came online from M'Sia! amazing..
- I'm contemplating whether i should teach more private students.. BUT.
- I think I maybe really slimmed down. Becos ong couldn't recognise me on sunday at buddy. He was telling me that he didnt think it was me because i can't be that slim! HEE.
- Now that it's hols, away from ECH stuffs. I'm going into bury myself with books and books regarding orchestra, instruments, and theory. -.- SIGHS. boring~
- Meetups and more meetups pretty please? Hiroki, yanto, sham, dough dough, daddy, etc etc!!
- I miss the warm chocolate cake from starbucks!
- Happy Birthday Baby! (: Cute lil girl who will shock many if she ends up a teacher. :X
- I'm going to spend more time with my lil seanny sean. So don't be surprise if u see me with a boy. He's not my son. But that will be interesting though if ppl mistake. HAHA! Fun!
- My biological daddy asks me to sleep early. But! Look at the time now. haha.
- Talked to aunt about cambodia. We're so excited! hahahaha.
- I still want to go FINLAND!!!!! sighs..
- I'm looking for a part-time job! Anyone intro pleaseeee??
- Baptism this sunday! HOHO! Feeling nervous/excited/happy/scared. Lol. I'm not going to take it for granted!
- God God God. Jesus's coming back soon. Lol. That's random I know.
- He's been helping me to get out of all these. Praise the Lord!
- Sighs. It's not a good thing that exams end earlier too. Sighs. Cos everyone's studying! AND. Renee & Mich threw me here all alone in SINGAPORE! ):
- QUICK QUICK, COME BACK my dears! Then let's go to the travelling agency to book our tickets to BINTAN!!!! hehehe. suntan beach girls' talk.
- I'm going swimming tmr morning with aunt at 8 AM!!! HAHA!
- We came to a conclusion that I've got more male hormones than average ladies out there.
- I dreamt that I was playing soccer with szeting and some other ppl against some pro leh! it was some national tournament! HAHAHAHAHA!
- Words can be so dangerous. We have to watch our words. It'll either tear ppl down, or build others up. Well, I'll watch myself from now on.
- Yep, I will stay out of the arguement. I will still continue to love and care for you as my brother.
- I'm going to use this holidays well. Really well.. OH well. hahaa!
- Next year holiday destination : Indonesia. Hopefully. So i can meet up the two indonesianchinese friends i made on 14 April 2008! hahaha.
- Oh yeah. I finally finally finally organised my music folder in my lappy! And I took almost 2 hours can?! Cleared it like from 10GB to now around 8GB. happiness.
- If you're coming down this sunday to watch my baptism, don't forget a sunflower! Haha. Nah, just kidding :D
- Some mad people had grilled chicken wings at 12am ytd morning la! *fei si ni fei si ni!*
- Hiroki cut botak lehhhh. For canoeing. I want see la! can't wait to see him!
- Sighs. Class bbq this thurs night. I can't make it. Maybe after work? hmmm..
- Crap. I'm feeling really hungry now. shooootsss. -.-
- Wah die. Really hungry lehhhhh!
- I need to have my haircut really soon. Well, i've been saying that for almost two months :x
- My legs have been feeling really strengthless for almost two weeks. Hmmm.
- & I hurt my arm when playing bmt today! Sian. Should have done warm-up la. See la, calista act zai. -.-
- I want to get the lifeapplicationstudybible! BUT. haha.
- Sudden urge to bake cookies. Yummy yummy yum yum!
- I need to get that book on orchestra. sighs.
- Okay, i want to sleep now but my bed is in a complete mess. My things all over the place.
- Yeah, i remember, I've got to email my girlies! HOHO.
- Okay! I'm happy already. Typed so much. hehehe. BYE WORLD. :D